What We Do
Industrial & Mining
- Reverse circulation drilling
- Exploration drilling
- Pilot holes
- Pilling holes
- Angle drilling
- Blasting holes
- Water well/ Borehole drilling
- Symmetrix drilling
Pumps and Accessories
Mzansi Drilling specialize in the supply, repair and maintenance of pumps for agriculture, industry, rural and domestic.
- Borehole submersible pumps
- Solar submersible pumps
- Pressure booster pumps
- Hand Pumps
- Line shaft borehole pumps
Tank Stands and Tanks
Mzansi Drilling supplies and installs the following engineer approved and designed tank stands.
- Galvanized steel tank stands in varying height from 3m up to 20 meters high
- Sectional/Pressed steel tanks in varying sizes, 5m3, 10m3, 20m3 etc.
- Plastic roto molded tanks, Jojo type.
Test pumping of boreholes is an important part of the borehole development. Test pumping aims to promote the efficient use of groundwater. The purpose of test pumping is to determine;
- The performance characteristics of a borehole
- Hydraulic parameters of the Aquifer
- Safe yield & abstraction schedules of boreholes.
- Effective development of the aquifer
- Contamination & Pollution of Groundwater
The yield of boreholes is tested on completion of the well development prior to the selection of a pumping system.
Our Test Pumps are capable of operating from up to 200 Meter Depths, Pumping Volumes from
0.5 liters per second to a m maximum of 30 liters per second. Mzansi Drilling is fully committed to respecting nature and the environment and has the capability to operate in very sensitive localities. We use the equipment best suited for each project, which includes the ability to operate for 24 hours without excessive noise. maintain various wastewater, treatment plants and pump stations
Mzansi Drilling owns and operates its own Borehole Drill Rig and offers the following service:
Borehole Drilling for community water supply.
- Borehole drilling for community supply
- Production water borehole for town water supply
- Boreholes for domestics/household
- Boreholes for factories and industrial use
- Boreholes for monitoring of pollution, spillages, and contamination
- Exploration drilling for waste disposal and cemetery sites