THE BEST DRILLING COMPANY EVER!!
Mzansi Drilling is one of the best water borehole drilling companies in South Africa and it was established in 2009 by Samkelo Thankslord Mlambo. We have drilled countless water boreholes and wells and have installed thousands of borehole pumps, building an excellent reputation for providing reliable, trouble-free water supplies over the past 12 years. We guarantee 25+ years of trouble-free service on our boreholes and wells. With each system tailor-made to your unique requirements.LEARN MORE
Mzansi Drilling is one of the best water borehole drilling companies in South Africa and it was established in 2009 by Samkelo Thankslord Mlambo. We have drilled countless water boreholes and wells and have installed thousands of borehole pumps, building an excellent reputation for providing reliable, trouble-free water supplies over the past 12 years.When compared to other borehole drilling companies, we prefer to supply a full service which includes not just the borehole drilling, but also submersible pump, pressure vessel, storage tanks and many more depending on your customized individual requirements.We guarantee 25+ years of trouble-free service on our boreholes and wells. With each system tailor-made to your unique requirements.
Since water is the most precious commodity and with its price continuously rising daily, there has never been a better time to have your own water borehole installed. The advantages are significant, apart from the convenience of having an unlimited supply of water at constant pressure, set to your own requirements; many of our installations have paid for themselves in a short period of time and will continue to save money for many years to come!Our clients save thousands of rands annually by not having to pay for their commercial water usage; at the same time, they have gained a significant asset that adds value and saleability to their premises.
Having a water borehole drilled at your own property is an asset that adds to the value of your farm, company, school or home! It is becoming one of the key specifications of property developers in rural areas and towns alike.At Mzansi Drilling we are transparent about pricing and costs, with no nasty surprises along the way! The cost of borehole drilling depends on many different factors, so feel FREE to contact us NOW for FREE Advice and to arrange a NO COMMITMENT site visit to discuss the possibility of your own borehole.We are constantly aware of our responsibility in protecting to its utmost, the reputations of our valued clients, as well as preserving our own image. In addition to fully committed to employing local labor and enhancing the skills of our workforce. As that is not enough, at Mzansi Drilling we are motivated to provide excellent service and customer satisfaction on time! Mzansi Drilling always strives to EXCEED our Client’s EXPECTATIONS!
Mzansi Drilling is a 100% black Mzansi Drilling is a 100% black-owned, LEVEL 1 BBBEE Enterprise which is actively managed by Sam Mlambo
We are proudly affiliated with the Borehole
Water Association of South Africa.
- We specialize in the following:
- Borehole Drilling – Mzansi Drilling owns a fleet of Drilling Rigs
- Borehole Testing – Utilizing Line Shaft and Submersible Pump Test Units
- Installation, Repairs and Maintenance Contracts on Hand Pump Projects.
- Electrical submersible pumps and Diesel Driven pumps for Water Reticulation Schemes.
- Supply & Installation of elevated steel tank stand with sectional / Press steel tanks and Roto-molded plastic tanks
- Water Reticulation Projects
- Industrial and Agricultural Pump Design, Sales and Installation.
- Supply of Spares and Servicing for most makes of pumps
- Functional workshop fully equipped with Pump Testing Facilities
- Blasting holes in Middelburg & Ermelo region on coal mines.
- Blasting holes in Rustenburg and on chrome and platinum mines.
We have drilled on various minerals such as coal, chrome, platinum, copper, and iron ore.
- To provide the best and most appropriate products and service to obtain customer satisfaction.
- To use modern technology and achieve maximum productivity results.
- To empower our workforce and improve their skills and knowledge
- To attain a profit and maintain a sound financial status
- To utilize local labour in surrounding communities where projects are carried out, thus promoting our objective of job creation and local participation.
The need for clean water has a huge influence on the production of fresh produce and livestock and day to day living especially in the rural areas where there is no infrastructure. We aim to be the epitome of water supply solutions in the country.
More and more people are looking to become independent or self –sufficient and can be able to control their utility bills. With us, you will have your own personal unrestricted water supply. Borehole water is usually far more unpolluted and purer than the water provided by your local company
Mzansi Drilling has the equipment, skill, and expertise to provide the following services:
Mzansi Drilling owns and operates its own Borehole Drill Rig and offers the following services.
- Borehole Drilling for community water supply
- Production boreholes for town water supply.
- Boreholes for domestic or households.
- Boreholes for factories and industrial use.
- Boreholes for monitoring of pollution, spillages, and contamination.
- Exploration drilling for waste disposal and cemetery sites.
Pumps and Accessories
Mzansi Drilling specializes in the supply, repair, and maintenance of pumps for agriculture, industry, rural and domestic.
- Borehole submersible pumps.
- Solar submersible pumps
- Pressure booster pumps
- Hand Pumps
- Line Shaft Borehole Pumps
Industrial & Mining Sector
- Reverse Circulation Drilling (RC)
- Exploration Drilling
- Pilot Holes
- Pilling Holes
- Angle Drilling
- Blasting Holes
- Water Well / Borehole Drilling
- Symmetrix Drilling
We are able to provide drilling in any size! We can build pumps to client’s requirements and specifications.
We can provide the following types of Pumps and Spares:
- Progressive cavity (Mono, Orbit, Roto)
- Centrifugal Single Stage (End-Suctions, Cast Iron, Rubber Lined, Stainless Steel)
- Plunger & Diaphragm Pumps
- Submersible Pump & Submersible Motors
- Multi-rotor (Gear, lobe)
- Dosing Pumps
Test pumping of boreholes is an important part of the borehole development. Test pumping aims to promote the efficient use of groundwater. The purpose of test pumping is to determine:
- The performance characteristics of a borehole
- Hydraulic parameters of the Aquifer
- Safe yield and abstraction schedules of boreholes
- Effective development of the aquifer
- Contamination & pollution of groundwater. The yield of boreholes is tested on completion of the well development prior to the selection of a pumping system.
Our Test Pumps are capable of operating from up to 200 meters depths, pumping volumes from 0.5 liters per second. Mzansi Drilling is fully committed to respecting nature and the environment and has the capacity to operate in very sensitive localities. We use the equipment best suited for each project, which includes the ability to operate 24 Hours without excessive noise, maintain various wastewater, treatment plants, and pump stations.
Repair and Maintenance
Mzansi Drilling can competently manage and maintain various wastewater, treatment plans, and pump stations.
Tank Stands and Tanks
Mzansi Drilling supplies and installs the following engineer approved and designed Tank Stands:
- Galvanised steel tank stands in varying sizes, 3m up to 20 meters high
- Sectional/ pressed steel tanks in varying sizes
- Plastic roto-molded tanks, Jojo type
Mzansi Drilling owns and operates a fleet of drill rigs and now offers the following services
- Powerstar 4x8 with an Ingersoll Rand 1070CFM 24 Bar compressor. Build by Hyperion Drilling in 2012.
- Powerstar 4x8 with an Ingersoll Rand 1070CFM 24 Bar compressor. Build by Hyperion Drilling in 2013.
- IVECO 4X8 with an Ingersoll Rand 1070CFM 24 Bar compressor. Build by Hyperion Drilling in 2014
- Thor 10 000 Truck Rig with an Ingersoll Rand 1070CFM 24 Bar compressor. Build by Thor Drilling in 2016.
- Monitoring boreholes for pollution, spillages, and contamination.
- Hydrocarbon site investigation drilling-service stations, bulk fuel depots, railway sites, transfer pipelines.
- Installing monitoring wells in order to measure the quality of groundwater in situations where contamination is suspected or known.
- Exploration drilling for refuses waste disposal sites.
- Exploration drilling for cemetery sites.
- Exploration drilling for site remediation.
- Multi borehole installation to sample groundwater at regularly spaced intervals for investigation and remediation systems.
- Decom missioning and sealing/ grouting of boreholes.
- Borehole drilling for community and rural water supply.
- Production boreholes for town water supply
- Rotary Air Percussion drilling – consolidated formation.
- UMgungundlovu District Municipality
- Group 5 Construction
- Value: R1. 2 Million
- Stefanutti Stocks
- Value: R400 000
- Cycad Pipeline
- Value: R500 000
- Value: R1 Million
- Tiger Brands
- Value: R2 Million
- Value: R2 Million
- Value: R250 000
- Broll Property Group
- Value: R500 000
- H2o Geophysical
- Value: R500 000
- South Africa Food Security and Development Agency
- Value: R2, 5 Million
Msansi Drilling has great hands-on engineering experience and expertise together with the selection of the best quality borehole equipment and noncorrosive materials which goes a long way in ensuring trouble-free service for the lifetime of the borehole and at the same time keeps maintenance costs down.
Our Technical Capabilities are
- Rotary air percussion drilling in the most common diameters
- Drill Rig & Compressor trucks have full 6x6
- All support trucks have the full 4x4 off-road capability.
Particular Spheres of Expertise Consist of
- DTH drilling technique
- Direct circulation mud rotary
- Reverse circulation air percussion
- Borehole siting techniques (Electromagnetics and magnetics, Electrical Methods)
- All aspects of the test – pumping of boreholes (Calibration, Step Test, Constant Discharge) including the interpretation thereof
- Borehole submersible camera inspections
- Technical Reporting
Mzansi Drilling recognizes that its activities and services have an impact on the environment. Therefore the company will conduct its operations responsibly and with due regards to the impact upon the environment.
It is Mzansi Drilling policy to strive to eliminate any adverse and take an active role in raising the environmental awareness and responsibility of employees, suppliers, contractors, and clients.
Health & Safety Information
Mzansi Drilling considers the Occupational Health and Safety of its employees to be of primary importance, we believe that the creation of responsible health and safety culture in all operations is integral to our success in the foreseeable future.
It is our policy to strive to eliminate occupational health and safety risks in all our activities and takes an active role in raising the health and safety awareness and responsibility of our team and stakeholders.